Friday 11 February 2011



Thursday workshop day

I concentrated on our idea of subliminal messaging.
I randomly chose a few images and asked people what they are connecting with each of the images.
After having done that, I placed 2 images next to each other, in order to achieve another association.
The idea was to force or manipulate someones thought.
Nowadays, images, words, shapes or even colours are loaded with subliminal messages, which are controlling our thinking in a very subtile way.
I also thought about investigating subliminal messaging achieved by different senses, such as hearing or smelling.
Once again, I think this idea is very broad and communicates our idea of invading or even controlling someones mind in a very intelligent way, but I also think that the first idea of the maze may have more potential than this idea.
Whats your opinion?

No comments:

Post a Comment